Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Woo. I got like four followers last night for no apparent reason cause that was the only activity really on my blog so im confused as to how they found me?? But still grateful!
Quick illustration for school’s newspaper. Tried to represent what body types and such I could in one piece with limited amount of time.
Below are the phrases that are crossed out. Why? Because applying these to people and/or their bodies is rude. It’s mean. Don’t do it. You may think you’re just “critiquing” someone’s body or even complimenting someone somehow, but all of these phrases can be very offensive.
“Why would you want to do that to yourself?”
“You would be pretty if…”
“only dogs go for bones”
“Do you really think you should be eating that?”